top of page
This is Be Known.
We were made for relationship, but so often our relationships are broken. And when our relationships are broken, we are broken. One of our deepest human desires is to be known, but we often have lost ourselves along the way. This is a podcast to help you get your relationships back to a place of wholeness. A place of authentic connection, where you feel truly known.
So come on in and sit a while. Let’s exchange fear for love and finally see what good relationships are made of. And let’s see what kind of healing happens here.
Here you will find the transcripts for the episodes.
Click the button below to listen and find resources and links mentioned in the episodes and find out how you can financially support the show! Your small monthly donation keeps the podcast going. And I'm so grateful, friend.
Also, let's celebrate over 11,000 downloads! Here's to healthy relationships!
86. Find the Light (A Meditative Practice)
85. Practicing Empathy
84. On Celebrating Relationships and Dating Yourself
83. How Your Story Affects Your Relationships
82. Relational Wholeness
81. Endings and Beginnings
80.Reflections on 2022
79. Respect the Autonomy of Others
78. Developing More Secure Attachments
77. On Attachment Styles and the Journey to More Secure Attachments
76. How to Know When to Walk Away
75. Be Intentional
74. When You Expect Too Much of Yourself
73. How to Practice Genuine Apology
72. Make Space for Interruptions
71. Fighting the Lies Modesty Culture Taught Us
70. Handling Unmet Needs with Grace
69. When the Truth Hurts
68. When Our Anger at the World Consumes Us
67. Five Practices for When Your Friends Leave with Mary B. Safrit
66. How to Repair Your Damaged Relationship with Yourself
65. When Someone's Boundaries Hurt Me
64. So, What About Emotional Boundaries?
63. Living with Someone Else's Consequences
62. When It Feels Like God Isn't Listening
61. A Prayer for Lent
60. Grace vs. Enabling
59. When Safe People Are No Longer Safe
58. Everything is Redeemable
57. How I Lost My Faith
56. How to Speak the Truth in Love
55. When You Love Someone Who is Grieving
54. Pay Close Attention
53. Take a Step
52. When Finding Gratitude Becomes Avoidance
51. For When The Church Tells Us to Be Quiet
50. Reflecting on Turning 50
49. All You Need Is Love
48. Reach Out and Touch (on touch deprivation)
47. Show Grace to Those Who Aren't Well
46. Have Good Boundaries with Your Time
45. The Dangers of Oversharing
44. When You Can't Forget
43. Safe People
42. The Need for Recognition
41. Know the One Who Made You
40. The Risks, Responsibilities, and Rewards of Vulnerability
39. Build Emotional Awareness
38. Three Things All Relationships Need
37. When a Friend Holds a Grudge
36. Respect Others' Boundaries
35. Feel What You Feel
34. Tell Your Story
33. 10 Things I've Learned in Ten Years of Marriage
32. For When You Feel Doubt
31. When Your Words Don't Change Anything
30. Take Care of Your Heart
29. The Boundaries of Jesus
28. What is My Responsibility?
27. Cultivate Authentic Community
26. When Your Don't Have Good Community
25. You are Not Your Relationship Status
24. Practice Active Listening
23. Jessica Hottle // On Communication
22. What Good Relationships are Made of
21. Exchange Fear for Love
20. Set Your Intentions
18. Keep Those Boundaries During the Holidays
17. Adjust Your Expectations
16. Don't Forget About God
15. Don't Be Selfish with Self-care
14. When It's Time to Say Goodbye
13. Know Your Worth
12. Be Slow to Speak
11. Embrace the Unseen
10. Listen to Your Emotions
9. Be the Friend You Wish You Had
8.Tell God What You Love About Him
7. Forgive Yourself
6. Be the House with a Picket Fence
5. Be Honest with God
4. Tune Out the Lies
3. A Path to Authentic Connection
2. Be Known
1. Take Off the Mask
Trailer: Come On In!
Music written and recorded by Robert Hargrove.
Edited by Alana Dawson.
Thumbnail photo by Jen Menard Olano.
bottom of page